Sunday, July 02, 2006

July!

July is the start of my tenure as a Guest Designer at Scrapbooker Online! I am so excited to be working with the DT and with Corey, who is also a Guest Designer for these three months. Corey is first up with the challenges in July, and she has some great ones. I'll be on deck with the challenges for August.

Only 12 more days until the Junkitz DT announcement! (Ya, like I have a chance in HECK of making that, but I looooove their stuff and I loooooove my entries). I also threw my hat into the ring for something else, a challenge type blog a la Effer Dares, we'll see what comes of it.

Hmm....these posts have been a whole lot of ART and not a whole lot of ENGINEERING. The problem with engineering is a lot of the things I work on are confidential in some way, so I can't just post about whatever I'm working on. Hm.....I'll have to think about this.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Good luck with your Junkitz entries!