Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Since I don't have enough to do in my life......

I am interested in applying for the Ranger Ink Design Team. This is another one of those "snowball's chance in heck" sorts of things, but who cares. This one would be really really fun. The hard part will be that several of their products I've never used. So I bought a few things this week to try out. I think I'll play around with some products for a while and make a decision by Aug. 1. That gives me a month to make my entries. I think I do my best work when I am applying for something. Not like a magazine call, but a competition. I've always been this way. I don't like to practice, but I love to compete. This time I think I'll practice by competing in a few other things before my entry is due.

The Effer Dares are having a challenge in August with some potentially awesome prizes. I have signed up. Yay! I did Dare #36, but I'm not going to post it until tomorrow, since it was something I did for Wicked Awesome Thursday at Scrapbooker Online. I've got a plan for Dare #34, just need some time to work on it.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Good luck if you decide to try for Ranger Ink! :)