Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Anticipation....

Okay, so a teeny bit nervous over here.

So I entered the Junkitz Designer Draft this year. Loved my entries. Didn't really expect to have any chance in HECK of getting chosen (they're picking 3 people, I bet they got hundreds of entries). So I read yesterday that they've finished the first round of judging and they've narrowed it down to 30 people. And, after some requests, Stacey at Junkitz says she'll post the names of the top 30 on her blog today.

And this after I was prepared to wait till July 14th to hear any news. Seriously, there are so many super talented people that I know applied. But there's that little tingle in the back of my brain saying, "wouldn't it be cool if you were picked? It would be so freaking awesome to create for Junkitz." I certainly won't be crushed if I am not picked. But...........

EDIT: Well, I didn't win. Didn't get top 30 either. Ah well, at least I can post my entries now, I didn't want to while the call was pending.

No comments: