Sunday, July 30, 2006

It's Sunday.....

And although I don't work the regular week like I used to, there is still the same feeling of the weekend ending and the work week beginning. I have a Franklin Planner, and I try to spend time each Sunday reviewing goals and planning my week. And even though I'm not in the office anymore, I still fill up each day with tasks. The next thing I'd like to work on is putting more structure into my day. Right now we go as the wind takes us through our day, and I don't get as much accomplished as I'd like, whether its Mommy things or engineer things or scrappy things. Problem is I am not a morning person. That and Hayden has been waking up at 3AM the last few nights and wanting to babble and play.

Stay tuned for an all new Wicked Awesome Thursday at Scrapbooker Online this week. We have a new sponsor for August and I am so totally psyched to be working with this product. I want to go out and buy tons more of this stuff. I have a project in the works that will knock your socks off. It's already knocking my own socks off! Now I just need to finish it in time...

This week was all about blueberries. One day last week I picked six cups of them. It was so nice to have the big bowl of them in the kitchen. I could scoop a few each time I walked by, or dump a bunch on my cereal in the morning. Or have them with Cool Whip after dinner. It's all good.

4 comments:

Maryfrances Fabbri said...

I was doing the same thing with my harvest of yellow tomatos the other day....YUM!

Can't wait for WAT this week. It is going to be a GREAT one!!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Isn't our sponsor amazing! Love their stuff. I could scrap with ONLY their products and be very happy.

Kristy said...

Can't wait to see WAT Ms. Sue. I am sure you have rocked it as usual!

Nicole said...

Your LO sounds awesome...can't wait to see. And blueberries...yum!