Wednesday, June 28, 2006

If I won the all time lottery,

a journaling prompt by Sophia via AprilAmy at 2 P's

what are the top 10 material things I would buy?

1. A second home in Hawaii. DH and I have been itching to go back to Hawaii ever since we were there in 2000. Yeah it's expensive to get there and to live there, but I would have won the lottery, right?

2. A new car. An SUV. Hmmm, don't know what kind yet.

3. Jewelry. I'm not really an "emebellished" girl, I don't wear a lot of jewelry, but diamonds are a girl's best friend. I think I would buy a couple of signature pieces that I could wear daily, some diamond studs, etc.

4. A new house. This is hard because I like my house, and I like my neighborhood. We do have some ideas for a "dream house", and I think if I could build it somewhere nearby, I'd be really happy.

5. A contract with a cleaning company to clean my house. :D

6. Top of the line laptops for all of us. Fully wired house, wireless network, tablet PC in the kitchen.

okay, I have to think about this more, I'll finish the list later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your list. I personally like the contract cleaning company.

Kristy said...

I am so with you and the cleaning company. If you win will you consider doing that for me? :)

Nicole said...

WOW! Love this prompt! What a great list Sue! Love the "wireless throughout the house"...that'd be nice!