Friday, June 09, 2006

Validation is a wonderful thing.

One of my layouts was requested for publication in the Memory Makers Idea Gallery book, to be published this fall! This is my first publication request ever, and I am on cloud 9 right now.....I had to run downstairs to tell my DH.

You know, I scrap for me. The page that was requested was not one that I had made for a call, or to use a certain paper. I loved the photos and I loved the way it turned out. I just submitted it because it fit one of the categories they were looking for. But even though I scrap for me, it's amazing how good it feels when someone says "I like what you've done." Yep, I love getting praise on the message boards I post at, and I love dishing it out. That reminds me, I've been so busy this week that I haven't left much praise. I need to pay my good luck forward.

No comments: