Tuesday, June 06, 2006

If

Random question from The Big Book of If:

"If you could call any person from history for advice tonight, who would you prefer to talk to?"

My all time historical favorite has to be Leonardo da Vinci. He was more than just a genius. He truly was a "Renaissance Man". He was an artist in several mediums, an inventor and philosopher. He definitely exercised both sides of his brain. I'd love to know more about how he organized his life, and managed the many facets of his work. Heck, I'd just love to observe him and absorb his talent.

I have a kit to build a model of da Vinci's ornithopter flying machine. The kit was purchased for me years ago as a gift. I managed to get the cockpit done, but then we moved, and it hasn't seen the light of day since. Maybe I'll get it out when my new craft space is done (yeah, like I have the free time to work on that too.).

No comments: