Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Inspiration

Today was an awesome day. I had the extreme pleasure being selected to work with the Design Team at Scrapbooker Online as a Guest Designer for July through September. I am so completely psyched about this opportunity. The ladies on the design team, and the Sistas in general are so fabulously inspring. In the 6 months that I have been visiting the site, I have learned SO MUCH from all of them. I am so excited to be able to give back to everyone. Here is one of my entries. There is journaling inside the tag explaing my unexpected labor and delivery of my son.

3 comments:

Julie Ann Shahin said...

I can't wait to have you contributing in a special way!!!!! I'm so excited.

Hi my name is Marjorie said...

Congrats Sue...can't wait to see your creations!

Kristy said...

Yay Sue! I am super excited for you! It is going to be a wonderful three months!