Monday, March 27, 2006

Wicked Awesome

Congrats to the three wicked awesome ladies who were selected for the Scrapbooker Online Design Team. It's really cool that the three who were picked were established Sistas! Congrats to Amy Workman, Kristy Huddle and Janet Covington!

If you haven't noticed lately, I am Wicked Awesome too. It took me a long time to realize that.
I took Julie-Ann's suggestion and submitted this to the International Scrap Yourself Challenge. What a great idea, most of us scrappers are usually focusing on others, and not ourselves.

5 comments:

Maryfrances Fabbri said...

I love, love, love this layout. Super idea and and great accents with the crinkled paper. So glad you are hanging out at SBO.

Kristy said...

Sue, no doubt about it... you are truely wicked awesome!

Kirsty Wiseman said...

wow - i love the stark contract between the neg and the pos! The crumpled pic is a GREAT idea and i think your entry is just FABULOUS

Thank you xx

Zarah said...

Love it, love it, love it! Such a positive and strong layout - I am beyond impressed. It's BRILLIANT!!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

I love seeing the feedback you are getting for this layout of you! I told you it was aMAZing!