Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Random Stuff for 21 March 2006

  • Today is my little sister Emily's birthday. She's 23......dang that makes me seem old. But I don't feel old, so BLEAH to all of the people that think that age is a number and not a feeling.
  • Yesterday was the first day of spring, why is it so #@^&%%$ cold?
  • Yesterday I submitted my first scrapbooking layout to a magazine publication call. I love the layout, but I'm pretty sure the quality isn't up to snuff for publication.
  • I can't wait for our attic to be done so I can organize my office properly. My desk is a mix of engineering notes, scrapbooking stuff, photos, bills and potty training reward trackers.

I'll add more later as I think of things.....it is only 9AM anyways....

1 comment:

Corey W. said...

good luck on the submission! Your lo's are awesome so don't be so hard on yourself!