Monday, October 30, 2006

Slice of Life - 30 October 2006

(from the Simple Scrapbooks "Scrapbook Shortcuts with Quizzes and Questions")

1. The last person I sent a card to: The last card I sent in the mail was to Patrizzia, along with a page that I scrapped for her, that was a couple weeks ago. I've given two cards with gifts in the last few days, one to my friend Monika at her baby shower, and one to Sophia for her baptism.

2. What I ate for lunch today: leftover Papa John's pizza and cheese sticks

3. Something I just learned: I can't think of anything right now.

4. My favorite song this year: Anything by Jet, the Killers, or from the Backyardigans.

5. The last book I read: I am terrible at reading books in series, one at a time. I think I'm currently working on The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (by Stephen Covey), The Big Picture (by Stacy Julian) and a few other things.

6. What I'm wearing right now: A teal blue v-neck t-shirt with jeans and green striped socks.

7. The last phone call I made: Hmm....maybe CVS to renew prescriptions? I don't talk on the phone much.

8. Inside, I don't feel very different from when I was: 18. Seriously, I don't.

9. The last restaurant I ate at was: Friendly's, tonight for dinner.

10. My favorite TV show is: CSI (the original)

1 comment:

Nikki said...

K...when are we getting together to eat cheese sticks! ;)