Friday, October 13, 2006

I just sent Hayden off to Scrapbook Trends!

Okay, not really Hayden himself, but one of my very favorite layouts, and Hayden is in it! This will be my very first publication (the MM non-pub doesn't count). I have recently started using Scrap Submit for my submissions, and although it has its quirks, it's so easy to submit things. We'll see if this helps my luck any.

Only 4 months until the CK Hall of Fame entries are due! I'm really excited about this. This time last year I had never heard of CK, but my growth has been amazing. I love this artform and I love the people I have met through it. I will be entering HOF. I'm even going to get started now, and not wait until the last minute.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats!

Nicole said...

Woohoo!! Congrats! Also wanted to stop by and just say "hi"! :)

Lori Renn said...

read your comment on the pub about the songs in your head and i now know i'm not alone. i constantly hear the little einstiens theme. pat, pat, pat.

Nikki said...

Go Sue! Best of luck on HOF...I'll be cheering for ya!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Hip hip hoorah~!