Friday, September 15, 2006

It's Friday!

Yay!

It's all about submitting artwork to calls today. Last night I sent 2 layouts to a CK call, I have another one to go out today to a different CK call, I have several to send to a Paper Trends call, a design team that I'm considering applying for, and a book call where I just may deluge them with anything I think fits (because it's a pretty broad call). I can't get published if I don't create and submit!

As my term as a Guest Designer at Scrapbooker Online winds down, I can't help thinking about what is next in my life as a scrapbooker. I love SBO, and although there are many calls out there for web site design teams, I don't think I want to join another community based site. I love all my sistas! So, if SBO ever has a DT call, you betcha I'll be applying, but that's it. I'd love to join a manufacturer design team, but I need to get some publishing experience under my belt first.

2 comments:

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Wishing you the best and for all your dreams to become reality!

LaurieStar said...

Good luck to you with your submitting, Sue. Someday I'd love to get published too, but so far it hasn't happened. I'll cross my fingers for you! :)