Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Week 2: Last Scrapper Standing

I totally love the Effer girls. Seriously. And I totally love this layout. If I don't move on to Week 3, I am submitting this high and low. Heck, even if I do move on I am submitting this high and low. Hayden is just the cutest little boy, isn't he????

The challenge for Week 2 was to use 13 photos in one layout. I think I counted my photos about 300 times to make sure I only had 13.

(photo removed 10/12/06, layout requested for publication, yay!)


















I never posted my Week 1 layout, so here it is. The challenge was to put the journaling on the photo.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Those are both awesome Sue! I put my name down to do these but just haven't had the chance to actually do them.

I love the 13 pics one. Submit for sure!

Anonymous said...

I just cannot understand why you did not make to round 3! Your 13 picture LO rules!!! Well.. it was fun to play!